VISTA - THE IKAT WEAVE OVERSIZED BLOUSON
THE IKAT WEAVE OVERSIZED BLOUSON
The VISTA blouse is cut from a traditional ikat weave, an old traditional yarn dyeing technique going back hundreds of years in time. Nowadays ikats are available from only smaller, specialized weaving clusters scattered across India.
The VISTA fit is easy and timeless. It has thin lace inserts at raglan sleeves and delicate novelty buttons adorn the front placket, while sleeve comes in ¾ sleeve length.
A wardrobe staple transcending seasons and a tribute to the skilled artisans behind the unique yarn dyeing and weaving technique.
Size & Fit:
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit, however design is meant to be oversized
• Light weight non-stretchy fabric
• Model is height 177 cm, bust 85 cm, waist 64 cm, hips 94 cm and wearing size S.
• Spacious fit
• Delicate lace inserts
• ¾ sleeve volume sleeve with cuff and button closure
• 100% cotton ikat weave, light weight
• Curved bottom hem
• Mother-of-pearl buttons
• Gentle machine wash
• Light iron or steam
• Natural / Onyx Black