SERENADE - PLACEMENT APPLIQUE EMBROIDERY BEACH KIMONO
A mindfully crafted summer kimono that can either be worn like a duster along with denim trousers and a tank top, or as a stand-alone beach cover-up.
Made from a textured cotton fabric, this style has an exquisite embroidery technique referred to as reverse applique which allows the mesh inserts to be exposed and create a stunning pattern. The neckline is framed by a semi shiny crepe fabric and has running decorative stitches, adding to create a soft structure.
A gorgeous piece last to made for many seasons!
- We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
- Medium weight fabric
- Model wearing color Simply White is height 180 cm, bust 82 cm, waist 62 cm, hips 92 cm and is wearing size XS/S.
- Model wearing Onyx Black is height 177 cm, bust 86 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 89 cm and is wearing size XS/S.
- Open at front, with viscose crepe panels along the front neckline
- Straight shape
- Mid-calf length
- Detachable belt in viscose crepe
- Boxy sleeve shape
- Reverse embroidery motifs across the kimono
- 100% cotton, textured fabric
- Trim fabric: 100% viscose crepe
- No lining
- Dry clean
- Light steam
- Simply White
- Onyx Black