EMBROIDERED VOLUME SLEEVE DRESS
A vintage piece bought at one of New York’s many upscale second-hand shops a few years ago, inspired to the intricate leaf embroidery on the yoke of this loose fitted, volume sleeve dress.
The embroidery is a reverse applique technique, where cotton mesh has been used as a second layer. Once the thread embroidery is done, the upper fabric layer is cut off to reveal the see-through mesh underneath, which makes this embroidery so feminine.
Skirt part has a soft ruffle and handmade loops adorn the edges of the neck and yoke area and it has special buttons adding to a true vintage expression.
• We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
• Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
• Model wearing Simply White is height 179 cm, bust 84 cm, waist 62 cm, hips 90 cm and is wearing size S.
• Model wearing Blue Glaze is height 178 cm, bust 80 cm, waist 60 cm, hips 89 cm and is wearing size S.
• Mini dress
• Volume sleeves, full length
• Loose fit
• Keyhole at back
• Semi placket with vintage buttons
• Handmade fabric loops at neck, yoke and cuff endings
• High cuffs with buttons
• Cotton / viscose 40/60 georgette, soft and drapy with a slightly textured hand feel
• Lining in skirt part: 100% cotton voile
• Delicate machine wash
• Light steam
• Eternally beautiful!
- Simply White
- Blue Glaze
- Onyx Black
FREE SHIPPING GLOBALLY FOR ALL ORDERS OVER $299. FREE SHIPPING TO EUROPE.