A CENTURY AGO BOLERO JACKET
A CENTURY AGO
THE ALL-OVER EMBROIDERED BALLOON SLEEVE BOLERO
Our bestselling A CENTURY AGO cotton linen bolero, has an exquisite all over hand embroidery – a blend of timeless elegance and contemporary style.
Crafted with intricate embroidery, this bolero jacket features statement sleeves, adding a touch of sophistication to any outfit. The cropped boxy shape makes it suitable for all body shapes and easy to combine with high waist skirts and trousers.
Complete your ensemble by pairing it with our matching CENTURA shorts, the ultimate combination of style and grace.
Sold as separates.
Size & fit:
- We recommend purchasing your normal size – this design has a true fit
- Medium weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model wearing size XS/S is of height 180 cm, bust 85 cm, waist 65 cm and hips 90 cm
- Above the hip length, straight cut
- All over contrast embroidery with beaded handwork
- 50% linen, 50% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton, fully lined
- Dry clean only
- Gentle iron on reverse side or steam
- Onyx Black